Published on November 17th, 2020 | by Nicole Gomez0
36th Reorganization & Bylaws Meeting
The 36th District Democrats will reorganize for a new biennial cycle on
Wednesday, January 20th, 2021 | 7pm – 9pm
We will elect officers, re-appoint PCOs, and otherwise prepare to win in 2021!
Interested in running? Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Arrive starting at 6:30 pm for credentialing.
- Call to Order by Temporary Meeting Chair
- Adoption of Agenda & Meeting Rules
- Election of District Chair, Vice Chair, and State/County Committee-people (only Elected PCOs may vote)
- Appointment of PCOs
- Proposed Changes to Executive Board Positions
- Election of other officer positions
- Bylaws Amendments (current bylaws)
- New Business
- Good of the Order
**Updates, drafts, and candidate list to be added as they become available**