Our 2020 General Endorsement Meeting via Zoom will be held on Wed., Sept. 16th from 7-9pm. Log in as early as 6:30pm to help the credentialing process go smoothly.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The first half of the meeting will be important LD announcements and a special presentation by King County Councilmembers Jeanne Kohl-Welles, Rod Dembowski, and Girmay Zahilay about the King County Charter Amendments #1-7 that will be on the general election ballot.
The second half of the meeting we will consider endorsements. All of the candidates the 36th endorsed in the primary made it to the general. As such, we will be considering the remaining ballot measures. Check out the agenda for links.
Below are documents you may wish to review prior to the meeting:
- Meeting agenda, working draft (final day of mtg.)
- Bylaws, amended 5/31/20
- Online meeting & endorsement rules, adopted 6/7/20
- Voting procedures cheat sheet
- [WA State] Referendum 90: Concerning comprehensive sexual health education
- [City of Seattle] Ballot Measure Prop. 1: Funding for transit & related transportation needs
- [King County] Ballot Measure Prop. 1: Harborview Medical Center Health & Safety Improvement Bonds
Meeting information will be added to this page as it becomes available. For regular updates and notices, sign up to get our emails here.